I am so glad Heather is making you blog!
Whatever it takes...I'm just glad you have a blog. Now you can comment and I can comment.
i am too...i just wish you would ADD something to this blog... i do give you props for putting up a picture... i bet that took you hours!
Time to start saying funny things that make us laugh....okay...go. By the way if you guys are going to Cold Play...we are so in.
when is coldplay coming?
Angela said they were coming in Novemeber. I think she might be lying about something stupid, because I haven't heard anything about it.
I think we should use this blog to talk behind Angela's back since she obviously isn't using it properly. Come guys...
agreed. angela's lame cause she doesn't blog on her blog.coldplay comes november 22nd energy solutions. fyi
Nothing says Happy Thanksgiving like seeing COldplay live in a huge auditorium. GObble GObble
Cresent fresh
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I am so glad Heather is making you blog!
Whatever it takes...I'm just glad you have a blog. Now you can comment and I can comment.
i am too...i just wish you would ADD something to this blog... i do give you props for putting up a picture... i bet that took you hours!
Time to start saying funny things that make us laugh....okay...go.
By the way if you guys are going to Cold Play...we are so in.
when is coldplay coming?
Angela said they were coming in Novemeber. I think she might be lying about something stupid, because I haven't heard anything about it.
I think we should use this blog to talk behind Angela's back since she obviously isn't using it properly.
Come guys...
agreed. angela's lame cause she doesn't blog on her blog.
coldplay comes november 22nd energy solutions. fyi
Nothing says Happy Thanksgiving like seeing COldplay live in a huge auditorium. GObble GObble
Cresent fresh
Post a Comment